Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mid South Fair

I had to work Ole Miss Day at the Mid South Fair this year, so Amanda brought the kids up later that afternoon. We didn't know what to expect out of Kaitlyn, as she is normally scared of new things or of doing anything by herself. Well, she took to all of it like a duck to water. From the Ferris wheel to the pony ride, she had a grand time.

Riding the merry-go-round. It was so fast that
I could hardly get a photo in focus. There was
some major g-force going on.

Of course we couldn't pass up "Dumbo".

This poor little guy didn't know what he was in
for when he climbed into the car with Kaitlyn.

I just knew Kaitlyn would be scared to death once
she got up high, but Amanda had to hold her because she
was leaning out so far to wave at Evan and me.

Another surprise. Last time she was around
horses, she wouldn't even pet one.

And one more time on the merry-go-round before
she would let us head back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment