Halloween is so stressful. I asked the kids to pick out costumes early so that I could order or buy them in time. Of course, Evan changed his mind about 40 times. I think we went from cowboy to Batman to fireman to Buzz Lightyear to Woody to Superman, etc. You get the picture. I finally pinned him down to Woody though I'm pretty sure he wished he was Buzz Lightyear when the actual trick or treating came along. And he's already asking what he can be for next year. Kaitlyn, on the other hand, picked her costume and was, thankfully, pretty satisfied with it. Naturally it was cold on halloween, so she had to wear a shirt under her costume, but that made Mom extremely happy since it was a bit skimpy (translation did not cover her from head to toe) for a 5 year old.
 |
| Wonder Woman and Woody ready to go trick or treating |
 |
| The full costume effect |
 |
| Fueling up for a long, hard night of knocking on doors |
No comments:
Post a Comment