Friday, December 16, 2011

From Halloween to Christmas

Poor Thanksgiving. It gets no love. And I really like Thanksgiving. There are no presents, you have a reason to take a brief holiday, you eat good food, and you usually get to see family. What's not to love. Unfortunately, my kids speed right past Thanksgiving. I think they think it's just annoying sitting right there in the middle of Halloween and Christmas. It's like a speed bump to presents. And according to pictures, I'm not much better. I have no pictures of Thanksgiving. But I have multiple pictures taken AROUND Thanksgiving, all having a Christmas theme. See what I mean. No love.
LSU pre-Thanksgiving. But...the last home game, so I'm not complaining. This is the real Santa by the way. Not that Wal-Mart fake. His reindeer dropped him off. Hotty Toddy!

Okay, so I don't actually know the date on this photo, but I'm pretty sure it was shortly after Thanksgiving. and it's definitely cute. But he could've been a turkey. just sayin'...

I don't think the song called for antlers, but why not?

Pre-decoration tv watching. Thank goodness we got these boxes down a day or two early. Where on earth would they have lain otherwise?

Christmas card photo time. My favorite. Not. But in addition to this being a great last card with only two kids...yep, you heard it here first, there will be three kids next year...this is also the site of our new house. So this is the last year, hopefully, that there are only trees in the background.


The banner (in picture above) says it all. An EARLY happy birthday Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment