Saturday kicked off a big weekend for the whole family. Evan got to participate in the 14th annual and his first
Double Decker Arts Festival. Kaitlyn also was big enough this year to enjoy the food and entertainment more than she has been able to thus far. Their new Radio Flyer wagon worked great, and I thought we were going to have to defend it from a hostile crowd that was coveting the shade the canopy provided on what turned out to be a sunny 85 degree day. Well, maybe they weren't a hostile crowd, but they were definitely jealous. We called it a day after lunch on the courthouse lawn with Uncle Tim, who came for a weekend visit from Dallas, and Nana.

Love how the wagon has a beer holder. I'm going to have to talk Chucky Shane or Dingo into pulling me around in one of those!
ReplyDeleteThat is a pretty sweet wagon. I'd love to see Dingo pulling Pam on that thing.
ReplyDelete