Even though Double Decker was big, I have to say that our biggest event of the weekend was what I'm calling Farm Fest 2009. We had this party Sunday afternoon on my parents' farm. Though it took a whole lot of work by a several people to prepare for it, I definitely feel like it was worth the effort. It mostly consisted of family along with a few friends, and it was full of fishing, wiffle ball and good food. I really hope we can make it an annual event.

Not long before Kaitlyn caught her first fish (above), one of her cousins came over to say hello and asked for a hug. Kaitlyn responded, "Hold on a minute. I'm fishing right now." Fishing is serious business you know.


Evan does a great job of making the rounds and working the crowd at the party. The top photo is with his Aunt Sharon and cousin Hayley. In the bottom photo he is thinking Papa needs some help with the steering wheel while on a little tour with his Great Aunt Sherry.
This is too cute!! I will start checking it daily. When do you find the time??
ReplyDelete